Saturday, October 16, 2010

A real challenge

Are you a 6.5  months pregnant lady and refused to wear anything in maternity clothing store? YES, it's me. Don't get me wrong, i am proud to be a mom and i adore baby; Yet,  i just hate all those plain shirts with the biggest bangle on my waist. Pheww...
Looking at all the fashion magazines, blogs and  cat walk fashion shows with skinny girls, here is the real challenge for me to dress in style but also taken my growing tummy into consideration. How come there is no nice maternity clothing designers out there? Send it to me if you know any..


 Nevertheless, here are my pick for this fall which is comfortable for my belly yet tres chic:
Inspired by street fashion, i found a Sheer black dress  in my closet that still fit  me. I will post my version soon! stay tune....

No comments:

Post a Comment